RAVAL GUIDED VISIT + TAPAS | 42,9€ (per person)
Discover the secrets of Barcelona dating back to the XIV century, through a cultural guided tour that will awake your curiosity. Starts at 11:30 from Le Méridien HUB.
- District Council | Origin and evolution of the city.
- Casa de la Misericordia | Historic curiosities and present use.
- High Raval Streets | In our visit we will find the Escola Textil, Official College of Notaries of Barcelona and the founding place of F.C. Barcelona.
- Granja M Viader | Creation of the first Cacaolat and its history.
- Casa Parramon | 170 years of "Luthiers" history: selling, refurbishing and collecting musical instruments from all around the world.
- Dr. Fleming Gardens | Discover one of the first Anatomical Theatres in the world located in a place filled with history and curiosities.
- Boquería Market | A different perspective visiting the world most famous market, unlock the history of the most emblematic stops.
- Tapeando | The visit comes to an end while enjoying the Tapeando menu at CentOnze restaurant, taste the unexpected flavour of Barcelona from the heart of La Rambla.
05 Cold Tapas
04 Hot Tapas
Selection of DessertsSangría, Beer and Mineral Water